Senior/ Staff Engineer - Design Support
Sarawak - Kuching
To ensure a smooth integration of the library, PDK, rule decks and technology files into the customer’s design flows and also help to source for IP to meet customers’ requirements.
- Provide design support to the customer for use of IP/ Lib, PDK and technology files.
- Setup QA criteria and flow to ensure a high standard and robustness for design kits.
- Perform IP integration for internal and external customers.
- Working closely with customers to ensure successful integration of library/IP and design kits into their design flow and a smooth design-in.
- Working closely with 3rd party IP and Library vendors to define the scope of work, specification and ensure the development of IP/LIB is on schedule.
- Working closely with PD/PC to ensure optimized design kits for verification decks and LPE techfiles.
- Manage project s and coach engineers to make successful completion of projects.
- Maintain the IP/LIB, PDK and techfiles.
- Assist developing and implement individual/organizational development plan.
- To contribute towards the achievement of quality objectives by complying to the quality operating system and participating in continuous improvement activities (defect prevention, reduction of variation or prevention of waste).
- To contribute towards the achievement of the EHS objectives by complying to the EHS policy and participating in the implementation of EHS management system.
- Qualification: Bachelor or higher in Electronics Engineering with knowledge of VLSI IC design and application.
- Experience: 7-9 years working experiences in IC design, wafer foundry and related area).
- Design experience in digital, memory and mixed signal is required.
- Proficient with industrial requirement in EDA tools, IP, Library and commercial market.
- Good understanding of ASIC design flow, design validation, verification flow and semiconductor process.
- Proficient with UNIX operating system and PC applications.
- Project planning and management skill
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good leadership and problem solving skills.